Friday, January 25, 2013

Today...not tomorrow!

Along with all the others out there, I usually say, "tomorrow, I'll workout" or "tomorrow, I'll start eating better." But enough is enough I'm ready to take on a healthy new lifestyle TODAY!

My budget is a little tight right now to eat how I want to but a little progress at a time is okay with me. Eventually, I'll be eating, and more importantly, living healthy. I can't wait.

So today, I said, "I'm done being fat and lazy and I'm ready to be healthy and feel good again."

I went on a walk/jog and afterwards felt absolutely AMAZING! I ran a mile, walked a lap, then ran another mile and finished by walking another lap. Did it all in 32 minutes too! Not bad for an over weight lady who hasn't worked out in FOREVER. :)

After looking at pictures of myself from a few years back, I can't wait to look somewhat like that again. I know my body will never be as tight or firm as it was before but I'm sure gonna try my hardest to look and feel great again.

I do everything for my daughter. I want to be the best I can be for her, but this is something that I want for me. I want to prove it to myself that I can live better, look better, and feel better about myself. If I have to run by myself or wake up extra early to get a workout in I'm gonna do it. No more excuses. No more feeling sorry for myself. No more being a lazy ass. I promise that I will hold myself accountable and do whatever it takes to become a better me!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow my friend you rock!!! 2 miles that's awesome!!!! Get it! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete