Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Picture OVERLOAD!!!

Here's a bunch of pictures that the world hasn't got to see of us.
 
 
 

 


 This is how BIG GIRLS sit!

 Yellow looks good on her...wait, EVERYTHING looks good on her! :)

 Oh ya! She started picking her nose. I'm sure in between her toes is next.


 Just mowing the carpet. No. BIG. DEAL.

 If you ask Kitana, "How old are you?" She will now put her finger in the air and show you she is 1. SOOOO cute.

 Just dressed up like a big girl now that I'm one.
Dr. Down said I am healthy as can be at my check up.
BUUUT I did have to get 4 shots. Not happy with that at all.
My mom even took a dumb video of me getting them. I was not happy with her one bit.
<3 Kitana Bri Castro
 



 On their 6 month and 1 year birthday...right before we headed to Wal-Mart to pick up her invites.




 She sure loves her tortillas.








 Beautiful. Right?











 uhhh??? Leaning like a Cholo?????
HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment