Sunday, January 27, 2013

Master Cleanse + Salt Water Flush


Ash and I started this today! Holy cow! All I can say is good thing we have extra toilet paper! The "Master Cleanse is just 5 ingredients: water, lemons, un-iodized sea salt, 100% organic type B Maple Syrup, and cayenne pepper. I'm hoping this cleanse this will give me a little weight loss boost! We even did the Salt Water Flush. It's so so disgusting. You're supposed to mix warm water with the sea salt and drink up, but the only problem is drinking it and keeping it down! BLAH! I probably won't be doing this everyday.


 As you can see, lot's of lemons are needed!

 This will only last each of us one day! 
 The finished product! This is my second one of these for the day...my goal is 3 per day. Maybe more, I guess, depending on how hungry I get.

The "Lemonade" as they call it, isn't that bad. It tastes like regular lemonade with just a little spice. I think that the hardest part is going to be not eating at all. I sure love my food and when I'm at my parents it's so much harder! They have such yummy food everywhere. So it looks like this week I won't be spending much time over there. Good thing I'm only doing this from Sunday to Saturday so that on Sunday (SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!) I can eat all the goodies I want...or at least try to.







On a side note: I've got 7 miles accounted for in three days!!!
1st day: 2.5 miles (walk/jog)
2nd day: 1.5 miles (walk/jog)
3rd day: 3 miles (walking)



No comments:

Post a Comment