Monday, January 21, 2013

Cake Bash!

Since we think we are pretty awesome at stealing ideas from Pinterest, we decided it would be fun to try a Cake Bash on Kitana's actual Birthday! Jan. 3rd.

The night before, we stayed up late. Ash made her a little birthday banner and I was there for moral support. haha! (Sorry, I'm just not so creative!) But anywho, we stayed up late making a birthday banner and then we planned on going to bed. I could hardly sleep though, because this mommy's little baby was turning ONE in the morning! I had so many ideas running through my head. So what'd I decided to do? Get back out of bed and go make her a shirt to wear. Good thing Ash was still awake so she helped me!

After we set up our backdrop, we decided it was time to FINALLY get to bed.

Morning didn't come fast enough.

After sitting around for awhile, I finally baked her a little cake. My dad and Brandon came over just in time for the fun! I was surprised she didn't just dig in to the cake without any hesitation but she was really prissy about it all. As you can see in the pictures. She was more interested in the candle than anything else.
































No comments:

Post a Comment