Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Princess Kitana's First Christmas

Early Christmas Eve we headed over to my parents to make some goodies. Mom and I made chocolate covered pretzels and peanut clusters and cookies. Dad helped her with the peanut brittle and that was that.

We hung out for awhile then went over to my uncle Lupio's for dinner. He made the best pot roast I've ever tasted. Kitana loved it too.


When we headed back to my parents we watched movies and waited for them to get back from Wildhorse. Kitana tried so hard to stay awake but just couldn't. We normally open presents at midnight but she was one tired girl and fell asleep at about 11:30. Isaiah opened his presents then all the fun and excitement was over and we were ready for bed.





As soon as we woke up Christmas day, I was so excited for her to open all her gifts! We went a little crazy with presents for her first Christmas.

(She has an obsession with paper. Correction. She has an obsession RIPPING paper. So I knew this was going to take awhile. ) When she would rip a piece off she would look at it, then continue ripping it into smaller and smaller pieces.

She was bored with all the clothes so switched it up and have her some of the books my mom got her. Success. She loved it so much she decided she was done opening up her gifts. She took off with it and was giving it kisses. Pretty cute.

After what seemed like an hour. We were all done opening presents. Cleaned up and started our day. So... Kitana and I headed home to shower and get ready.

We finished our Christmas with an AMAZING dinner at my grandma and grandpa Castro's house. We had Prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, green beans, rolls and a bunch of sweets for dessert.


Kitana had some chocolate covered pretzels and la la loved them!
I'm so thankful I got to spend Christmas with my family. And even more thankful that I got to celebrate it with Kitana cause she is my
biggest blessing. <3

























No comments:

Post a Comment