Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dumb Knee

So, the other day I hurt my left knee. (I wasn't running or even exercising to say the least. lol) It was at Wal-Mart as Ash and I were shopping, my knee just gave out! It was so embarrassing that I had to stop. It felt like a cramp in the back of my knee and I could hardly walk.

It still hurts really bad but today I ran, well jogged on it. I'm trying to increase my pace and distance a little at a time and today I did 2 miles. Walked a warm up lap then jogged a mile and a half then finished with a cool down walking lap.

My starting weight is too embarrassing for me to say, but I am down 3 lbs from the day I started! That was really nice to see. I am striving for little goals with a bigger one in mind.

***Sorry for all these posts about eating and working out, but I'm trying really hard to be true to a new lifestyle...and this is nice to help me stay on top of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment