Monday, January 21, 2013

1st Birthday Party!!!!!


After long hours prepping food, helping with the cake and cupcakes, thinking of decorative ideas, and stressing over her party I was very excited that it came and went with a success!
It was a nice little party with mainly family and a few friends. (My side of the family of course!) Not one of her dad's family came, including him. What a joke! I can't say that I'm surprised though right? haha

For food we had chicken and beef "rollies." AKA taquitos or floutas. Chicken salad stuff to put on tostadas, rice and beans, and chips and salsa! Pretty scrumptious if you ask me!

I'm so glad I decided to do it at Campus Life because it made it so much easier to entertain people...mainly the kids.








































































































































A day filled with stress at first, then laughter lots of laughter and fun and then exhaustion set in and her and I both were ready for a LOONNNGG nap. I'm so thankful for the friends and family that came and celebrated her being 1 whole year old with us! Thank you all!

2 comments: