Friday, July 20, 2012

Yard sale or Sh*T sale?

I love fridays! Not because its the start of a weekend or anything...I mean that's a plus. But really I love them cause I get to go yard selling! Today we found a few ok ones and a lot of drive bys. I hate those. I mean seriously though, who puts clothes out that's super faded, has holes in it, or is stained? Shit sales. That's what they are.Well I guess I probably would have fit in with those people today. Kitana spilt her bottle all over her car seat so I tossed it on the front seat while I changed her out of her wet clothes and when I'm all done I put her back in and get ready to go and find a huge puddle of milk all over my seat! Not a smart move on my part but whatever. So now I have this wet spot on my butt that probably looks like I peed myself but I was right in the middle of yard selling so I didn't let that stop me. Haha pretty classy I know. After a few hours of driving around wasting gas, we came home, showered, and are ready for a movie and a nap! :)

1 comment:

  1. sh*t sales! I will call them that now too! your a genius my friend. complete genius.

    ReplyDelete