Monday, July 23, 2012

Family functions.


Yesterday was my cousin Daniel's wedding. Very simple, elegant, classy and beautiful. The bride (Jen) looked perfect. Her dress was absolutely beautiful! Like seriously so pretty! Something you would see in a flippin magazine, like it was made just for her.



 Minus the fact that the actual ceremony was right in the sun and I was burning up, their perfect day was just that...perfect.


To make things better my grandma was the one cooking all the food for it! :) And let me tell you UH-MA-ZING! She'd already told me what she was making a few days before so my mouth was excited!
So how do I put this in a nice way? Hmm, well, I pretty much only went to the wedding to eat grandmas food! :) Its kinda mean but I'm just being honest. I wonder if everyone else is thinking the same way? About food? Probably not but oh well, in the end it all paid off. After two plates my tummy was completely satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment