Monday, July 23, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner!

After the wedding my mom, grandma (Martha) and myself took a little trip down I-84 to Wildhorse. Let me tell ya what, I was feeling pretty lucky too! My game plan was to have fun and hopefully come back with money. I started out with only $60 so a pretty good starting point. My first two hands at Spanish 21, I matched and won both. I knew it'd be the start to a good night.


 After a short while I was up a few hundred and now playing crazy/stupid. (25 dollars a hand) One hand in particular: I had an eleven, so I doubled and got a 2. Now I only had 13 and fifty bucks on the table against a 7 showing. I wasn't too happy about my 2 at that point. I really hate surrendering. I hate it so bad that I'd rather lose it all then only taking half so that was out. Anyways...with my 13 against a 7 showing I decided to double double! Holy crap! I had $100 on one freaking hand! Ahh! I'm in total panic mode. I felt super ancy? As the dealer flips over my other card I shut my eyes barely peaking just to see a 5. Ok that was relief. I didn't bust. I had 18 against a 7. Maybe I'd even win this hand? He dealt to the other people at the table and before he flipped his card he says, "good luck" and only to me. Ha but he flips it and had a freaking ace. We pushed. Weewww! Now I could breathe. Yes! I didn't lose! :) I pulled my chips back so damn fast everyone at the table was laughing at me. Haha I had lots of fun. Who knew winning was so fun? After four-ish hours later, I left with two losers and $365 in my pocket! :) So thanks a lot Wildhorse for making me a winner winner chicken dinner!

1 comment: