Monday, July 30, 2012

Awkward moments.

Normally I'm ok with making an awkward moment not so awkward, last night was another story. Kitana's dad wanted to see her before he left again for work so I took her over to his uncle Jason's. We were there for about 5 minutes before another car pulls up. It was Huston's, (Kitanas dad) girlfriend Stephanie. That was the first time I'd ever really seen her. I didn't want to be there in the first place and now this! Ugh! Now I'm annoyed. Good thing his family was keeping me involved in their conversion our else I probably would have lost it! She even had the nerve to talk to me. She asked about watermelon festival and I replied with a one word answer...I think she got the hint cause she didn't even look my way after that. The whole thing made me feel uncomfortable..especially when she held my baby girl! Haha the way I see it is...she can have him, and he can have her...and I get the only thing that matters. <3 kitana.

Sorry I had to rant a bit, but now I'm feeling a whole lot better!

PS she sounds like a man. Ok now I'm done. :)

1 comment: