Monday, December 17, 2012

Saturday fun

After having a terrible headache the day before I was a little skeptical about going Christmas Shopping the next day, but I had already told my Aunt that we'd go spend the day together. So Ashley, Kitana, Emilio, my Tia Mine, and myself all huddled up in the Black Stallion (my car) and headed for Tri-Cities. We had a fun filled day of shopping! I found some GREAT I mean GREAT sales! What would have been over $500.00 worth of stuff came out to just over $100!!! Freaking steal.

I also took Miss Kitana to go see Santa at the mall. Let me tell ya...they are SOOOOO not worth it. Super expensive and kind of unprofessional. The workers did not impress me one bit. They missed the few smiles Kitana did give until she started crying. lol. (Picture will come later)

Overall, it was a great day spent with some pretty awesome people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment