Monday, December 17, 2012

Headache+ babysitting=DISASTER

So when I get a headache..well actually it's a migraine, but when I get one its always so nasty. I can never just get a slight headache. My entire body breaks down. Pukey, pukey, pukey, can barely move, just want to sleep or cry type of a situation.

On Friday, I thought it was going to be the death of me. I woke up okay, and out of no where here comes a nasty nasty one.

I am so so so grateful that Ashley stayed home from work that day to help out with the kiddos. And thank goodness that they were both so good. Jordan especially. Maybe the babies sensed that I was feeling like poo.

I know that it would have been a disaster if I didn't have the help that day. Thanks again to everyone who helped when I was a dying. I seriously couldn't have done it with out you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment