Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More pictures and more stories.

Just a bunch of random pics...

On this day, she decided to sleep in until 1:05 P.M. Holy Smokes, that was one tired baby.


 My little turkey's 1st Thanksgiving! 

 I babysat on black Friday and I thought this little pose was so cute...
 ...Until Kitana jumped on her! :) haha

 Did I mention that my daughter eats hot cheetos? haha Little Mexi-Fry :)

 Someone was pretty tired.
 Then was cranky!
 And finally passed out. With Theo of course!


 Cutest little smile.


 First time riding in these cool kids carts. She thought it was hilarious. And had a blast. Even thinks she's cool and puts her arm outside of it. So funny.


 Getting ready for Christmas! Yay!


 Pretty happy kid.


 She loves sharing her food, especially with the dogs.


 and playing peek-a-boo in between the couches.

 All I can say is she's pretty freaking awesome! I sure so love her silliness and craziness.


No comments:

Post a Comment