Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Stuff

Last weekend I went out for the 2nd time since having Miss Kitana. It was so much fun. I forgot how much  I love dressing up for Halloween Party's. I was just cat woman so not creative this year but oh well. Ash was a clown. Pretty funny. I was scared at first because I don't know why but I have this paranoia of clowns. But she was pretty funny. Lots of fun that night. Went 10-0 at beer pong, Ash did keg stands ( I was too chicken to do it.) , danced the night away to Gangnam Style, ate lots of chips and dip, free beer, watched a fat girl fall ALL the way down the stairs!, and then got fed some BOMB tacos. Overall a really good night. And the next morning I didn't even get a hangover. WOO-HOO!












Ok, so yesterday was Halloween and my Princess girl was my very own little pumpkin. She was so stinking cute! :) I just put my cat woman mask on again. haha Isaiah even dressed up and looked so so so good. He was Willy Wonka. The old Willy Wonka cause the new one looks creepy. But we took Kitana and Isaiah out for a bit and she had a blast.












Her first Halloween was so much fun! Glad she's getting to experience all of these Holliday's with me and my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment