Friday, September 28, 2012

Cousins!

Today is my little cousin Zoe's birthday. For her birthday my cousin Yvette took her and Giselle to the movies to watch Hotel Transalvania. At the Hermiston Movie Theater they charge full price for every human being! EVEN THE BABIES!!! So freaking crazy! So I got to babysit the younger 2 babies! Here are some pictures of all the fun we had!
 

 This is the new outfit I got her!



 Feeding her. :)


 Hello Mr. BIG eyes!




 Twinsies.

 Cousin Bath Time!




 She was cleaning Kitana's face. So cute!

 This is why they took a bath!



Look at big man trying to hold his own bottle.
 
 Tati and Kitana had so much fun! Minus the fact that Kitana wishes she's a big girl...poor baby.
Let me tell ya: 3 babies are a lot! Going from 1 to 3 oh man!!!! Good thing little man was easy! But the other two. Phew. CRRRAAAZZZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment