Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8 months already

I can't believe that my not so little baby is already 8 months. She is becoming her own person...









Things she can do:
*Crawl- She's been doing this for awhile now. Sometimes she crawls regular and other times she's lazy and does this army crawl thing where she only uses her arms and drags her little legs.

*Waves hi and bye.

*Claps/Plays Patty Cake- My mom had been teaching her this and now she thinks she's a pro clapper and claps for everything.

*Stands up on things- from one day where she was falling everytime hitting her head or landing hard on her butt to the next day where she gets up so easy and stands holding onto the couch...and now she's walking sideways holding on. Crazy how she is growing so damn fast.

*Tries standing up on her own-  when she's crawling or playing on the floor, she tries to stand.She thinks she is bigger/stronger than she is. She's still my baby.



*Eats Real people food- She is such a big girl when it comes to food. She wants what everyone else is having and wants to feed herself too.


It amazes me how fast she's growing and learning. Sometimes I get a little sad when I see how big she is but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Seeing her develop is the most incredible thing ever.





 

 
PS She has two little teeth. Her bottom teeth are coming in. So freaking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment