Sunday, September 9, 2012

Babysitting.

Yesterday I babysat for my moms coworker Theresa. She needed a backup sitter cause hers was going out of town. I was so anxious! Haha like seriously so excited! The night before I cleaned up a little. I even got Ash up to help! :)

When they got here he was so shy. He didn't want his mom to leave because he was just gonna miss her too much! Once she finally left he warmed up pretty quick.Like any other 4 year old boy, Colton wanted to play video games. Those were his favorite! But one thing about him is that he doesn't sit still for two long! He gets bored real fast. That meant no movies or tv. He wanted me to tell him what he should do. Or what he should eat. I had to tell him what his options were 3 different times!

After his short day at preschool he came back ready for the park I'd promised. So once kitana woke up off we went.(Kitana loved him btw.)

Here's some pics of them at the park! :)






















They were so funny together! After a busy day at the park, he left home with his mom and Kitana and I were ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment