Monday, October 14, 2013

SOOOOO sore!

My body hates me. I feel like I got ran over. I don't remember feeling like after playing softball, which means I'm getting old.

This past weekend, Kitana hung out withgrandma and grandpa, and uncle Brandon and Isaiah while I played in the last slow pitch tourney of the year.

This tournament is a benefit tourney for  a little boy...so there are different rules and stuff to try to make it more fun. You can"buy back"an out for 10 bucks. For example, someone hits into a dbl play with based loaded, I can pay ten dollars for a redo. And that person would get another at bat. Its fun, minus it got a little outta control. People don't really follow rules and then the whole game gets out of hand.

We went 2-2 the first day (Saturday) then lost our first game on Sunday, which put us out of the tournament. Over all, it was okay, but now I'm SUPER SUPER sore and can barely move. Plus I'm starting to workout again today,so that should be fun...not!

Here's just a couple pics from the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment