Thursday, October 10, 2013

MY this, MY that!!!

Kitana is in her "MY" or "MINE" Phase! Holy cow. I don't know what to do with her sometimes. I feel like she's trying to pick a fight with anyone and everyone. Here's just a few examples...

My Aunt Diana comes over everyday at lunch to see Jordan, and as soon as she walks through the door, Kitana yells, "My Jordan!"

When I put them down for a nap, Jordan uses one of her blankies. (She seriously has a million of them and uses about 3 of them for her.) But, when I grab one for Jordan, she has to let us know that its hers. "My blanket mommy!" ..Today was kind of funny though, instead of saying her usual...she said, "This is Kitanas blanket." Haha 3rd person!

God forbid Jordan grabs a toy, when she's in her "my phase" or else she snags it right out of his hands!

She even argues about all her family members. Everyone is hers! My Kisha Lee, My Mommy, My Ashey, My Uncle Brandon, My Isaiah, My Gram Mia...MINE MINE MINE!

***According to her, everything is HERS! I've talked to her a few times about it, tried getting her into trouble and sat her down by herself, told her about sharing...blah blah blah. I'm not real sure what to do about it? I'm hoping it's just a phase that she's going through cause holy cow, it is seriously driving me crazy! And to make things better...Jordan is learning this nasty little habit from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment