Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend!

So the weekend started off with a bang! Friday, I didn't have to babysit Jordan so that was a nice little break. But then I got a call asking if I would babysit Eli and Ella (my cousin Tony's 2 youngest) while they did some last minute shopping for the birthday party they were having on Saturday. After they left, I had to get my tire fixed. Boo to flat tires! And thank goodness for awesome brothers who take off my tire in the blazing heat!

After the looooooooonnnnggg day with the kids and dumb tire problems I decided to consume WAAAAAYYYY to much alcohol. Haha! It was fun at the time.

Saturday, I woke up feeling pretty nasty from the fun night before. I sure can't hang like I used to! After feeling sick all day I remembered I had made appointments for my mom and I to get pedis. After a quick shower, I was out the door feeling much better. Pedis were nice! Except they thought my mom and I were sisters? Wtf! Then afterwards, we went the bbq/party. Kitana played on the bouncy house and loved it! The good was SOOOOO good! I seriously think the reason my family is fat is cause we cook so damn good! :) It makes sense to me.

Sunday, my dad offered to take us to breakfast. Thank you dad! Then I hung out with my brothers and little miss Kitana all day! :) I love those days...which is everyday! But today, she actually listened. All day! Aaannndd, she even wanted to take a nap with me! She never does that. She let me hold her and fell asleep in my arms. Her present to me.<3 We had dinner with my uncle Lupio and his family. Yumm! More delicious food! Rice, potato salad and chicken mole!

I am so blessed to have a mom like mine. She is one super special lady who can always put a smile on my face. I've never really known how much she loves me and my brothers until I had Kitana. She gives way more then she takes, she's beautiful, smart, caring, loving, funny, awesome, and one of my best friends! I hope and I pray that I am as good of a mom as she is. Thank you mommy for being you!

It was such a nice weekend and I'm grateful for my time spent with my family and friends, and SOOOOO thankful that God gave me the biggest blessing of becoming a mom. Kitana is my everything and I couldn't imagine my life without her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment