Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have the smartest child alive.

Just gonna toot Kitanas horn for a bit...

She is seriously so damn smart. I can't believe how smart she is, or what she does or says.

She's been potty trained for awhile now. (like no more accidents) :) Woop Woop!

She speaks in sentences!

She knows like a million different words.

She knows everybodys name..even if she's only met you like once.

She knows how to work electronics.

She loves books/reading.

And does SOOOOO much more I can't remember...

Its nuts! I can't even believe it myself sometimes but she is seriously crazy smart...and what's crazy is that she's not even two yet!!!  What the heck!? I know I'm biased and see her through mothers eyes, but not only is she a beautiful little girl, but she is super funny, has a crazy big personality and is way smart. I am proud to call her my baby that's for sure. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment