Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sick Baby

Kitana has been sick a lot lately and it's just breaking my heart...
 
 
I guess it all started when she got the flu shot. That was the first thing...then came fever. Which is normal after her getting any shots so I didn't really freak out.
 
 
But that wasn't all, she THEN had the craps. I mean so so so bad. In 2 days I went through over 40 diapers.
 
 
But guess what? That wasn't it either. Next came the worst diaper rash ever. I felt terrible. Seeing her in that pain was the worst.
 
 
Her rash is now almost gone but she's not 100% yet. I just want my healthy-never-get- sick baby back already! Please and Thank You!
 



@ Chens/Home Depot



A little conceited girl who lilkes
to look at herself.




She may be a sumo wrestler. :)
The giant bear is Theodore. He's her favorite.
 



Eating lolipops with Aunt Ash.


@ her friend Itzel's birthday/baptism party.

 Still just looking at herself. haha!

 Funny Faces.
 



 PS For being sick she is still camera ready at all times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment